Tuesday, October 19, 2010

COVER LETTER

Nurul Shuhada bt Zakaria
KM29 Kg surau panjang
21600 Marang
Terengganu

14 Jun 2010



Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Department
31 Jalan Penchala
46500 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan.


Dear Sir,

Application for the post of Quality Control officer
In your advertisement for the post Site Supervisor in the News Straits Times on April 26 2010, you listed several requirements. A principal requirement was that the applicants have a certificate in Food Technology.
I obtained a certificate in Food Technology from Politeknik Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan, Pahang.
The fact that I have no experience in a similar capacity need not deter you because I am a fast learner and can put my training and education to good use.
The enclosed resume includes further details of my education for your consideration.
I would be available to attend an interview at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,


(NURUL SHUHADA BINTI ZAKARIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment